Welcome to “Foreshadowed Sunset” – A Vampire Lineage Challenge
I know, I know, the last thing I need is a new challenge. But this one I want to write a story about. I’m really bad at it, but I want to give it a try anyway, because I found this challenge and it really sparked my imagination for a change.
Game Information and Links:
- alternate link (that one seems to be down) https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=28974.0
- Legacy succession laws:
- Strict Equality: The founder may be of either gender. However, only children of the opposite gender to the founder are eligible to be named heir. This repeats itself for the next generation (the next heir must be a different gender than the previous heir) so that each generation will have alternating-genders as heirs.
- Strict Traditional : To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.
- First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
- Heir MUST be human
- Rule adaptations: My only rule-breaking to start with is the fact that I have it set to “long” aging, which is technically not allowed. But since I’m all about the story this time, not the challenge, I figured I would at least give long aging a try for a change.
Mods in use: